CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 23

Movie Marathons

On last Friday, dearie & me decided to watch "The Da Vinci Code". Unfortunately,both of us don't like this movie. It is indeed a mental torture sitting through this movie. Finally the movie ended at 11pm. As we walked out from the cinema, dearie suddenly came out with an idea."How about to watch another movie? Over The Hedge look nice."

Actually I was quite tired after the stupid Da Vinci Code. But I just don't want to disappoint him and so I agreed. Luckily the one and half hour Over The Hedge is quite satisfying. So, that is the 1st time we watch 2 movies in one night. My conclusion is... maybe animated comedy still more suitable for us. Cute, funny & interesting that does not boring us. Not perfect but still a good movie.

0 comments: