CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 26

Just some thought

...When I was in my secondary school time, I always imagined to get good results in my STPM examination and manage to enter local universities. And maybe I would meet more people and maybe I will get a boyfriend during my university life. *HeHe* But that's all imagination for a young girl like me. I didn't work hard on my studies. Things happened next totally different with what I wish. Sometimes things are just out of our control. Life is so unexpectable. I do regret that I didn't put much efforts on my studies. But I cherish with what I have now.

1 comments:

xniquet said...

There's always something that you wish you did differently. But the matter of the fact is you have made your choice and things just can't change. I always tell my angel what if this and what if that. She will always said the there is no ifs just this. And i totally agree with what she said. The pass doesn't mesan a thing if you dont know how to cherish what you have now. What matters is what hasn't been, and not the past. :)