CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 4

An Irresponsible Person

I was so furious with my friend this morning. She caused I did a wasteful trip to school today! Without saying sorry,she replied me with "Ah,I forgot to tell you this!" She is such an irresponsible person. I almost lost my tolerance level toward her behaviour! She always did jobs without a sense of responsibility and mess up everything! Unfortunately,I still have to work together with her. How unlucky I am! She is admirable in her appearance,but when I saw the way she treat her mum,I saw her ugliness part. What a ill-mannered girl she is! How can she yell at her mum like that?! Can't she talk properly and take some time to listen what her mum want to say about? She should treat the lady with respect as that's her own mum! To conclude,she is the worse person I ever met in my life!

0 comments: