CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 12

I hate for waiting. It is tiresome and wasting of time. I had serious tummy upset just now, feeling down but I still have to wait. I almost lose my patience again. But luckily I didn't. All of the members has been waiting for the lecturer for 2 hours something. She supposes to give us a talk about driving skills, etc so only we can possess a temporary driving license for beginner. In the end she didn't turned up for her duty. Again, I meet another person which has no sense of responsibility. I hate this kind of people. I'm also unpleasant with the lousy system in Malaysia. Although the mortality rate in Malaysia increase drastically and has become the highest among the other countries, but it seems no improvement and solution from the authorities concern yet. This issue is still disregard by them. Every of their new systems still indiscriminate, in a confused state. What a disappointment for me, as a Malaysian.

0 comments: