CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 17

I really have a bad temper. I lost my temper in front of my friends just now. What is wrong with me? I hardly could control my emotion. I feel so lost!
I will try to mend. I really wants to! And these are what I found from the web. Hope these methods really work in controlling my temper...
Anger Busters
Here are some things you can do when you start to feel angry:
* talk to a friend you can trust
* count to 10
* get or give a hug
* stamp your feet
* beat up a pillow because the pillow can't get hurt
* draw a picture of your anger
* play a video game
* run around the outside of the house five times as fast as you can
* sing along with the stereo
* pull weeds in the garden
* think good thoughts (maybe about a fun vacation or your favorite sport)
* take a bike ride or go in-line skating

0 comments: