CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 25

I Miss My Friends

When I was feeling down, I love to have some heart-to-heart talk with my good friends, sitting in the tea house, chatting while enjoying the delicious food we ordered. Every meal taste so good because when we chat, I had put all the unhappy matters behind. And my appetite become good. Every dish become daintly to me. To my good friends, I can speak with fervor and assurance without concealment, chat about everything around the world. Is a pity that most of my good friends are in other place for pursue advanced studies. So the chance we meet, to get together for tea become less. No matter what, you all still are my good friends. Too sad that here I only have a lot of detestable hypocrites colleagues. *sob*
Poor me!!! T_T

0 comments: