CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 25

Fuck You Hypocrite!

I hate hypocrite. Sad when I found that some of my colleagues are in this category. They always pretended benevolence and righteousness in front of you, but actually are honey's on one's lips and murder in one's heart. Don't think that I don't know what had you all said and done behind me. I just deliberately pretended unaware about everything. I'm crafty, I can be good in acting like you all too. You slut!
I prefer to be alone when working. Feel uneasy when these cunning fellows try to approach me and want to talk with me. I will not appreciate because I knew they are actually those who hide a dagger in a smile! *dangerous* So can't you all just leave me alone? I don't feel like to talk with hypocrites like you all! What's the point you all keep intrigue against each other on what you've got, and about the clothing topic. I'm not interested to discuss about that with you hypocrite! There are few words here I want to use to describe you all. You helly money-bag, bitch, great hypocrites and suck-egg! Stay away from me!!!

0 comments: