CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 13

Going KL,again and again...

Tomorrow I'm going KL again... My bus ticket is at 8p.m. tomorrow's night. I think I will reach there before 12a.m. My friend asked me what is the purpose I'm going KL this time.Yohooooo... actually I have so many things to do after I reach there...
1. For another interview on Saturday's morning (10 a.m.)
2. Shopping (This is important for me... lol)
3. Become supporter for my dear (He is going to attend a game competition on Sunday)
4. Pass the western-style trouser to my dear (He forgot to bring it, so forgetful !)
5. Celebrate dearie's 23rd birthday (His birthday is on 19 July (Wed), but I need to get back to work... so we will celebrate it together earlier)
6. Help dearie to tidy up his room... I will bring up more things to him...
More to mention... After I come back from KL...

0 comments: