CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 26

You Vixen

I never cry in front of someone I hate. They made me weep but I choose to hide myself and sob and tell everything to my dear. I pretend to be strong in front of them, but I'm fragile... They won't know how much they hurt me from their wording because I choose to act like I have no idea about what is happening. This is the only way to prevent arguement, but from the bottom of my heart, I hate them! I swear that I never offend them in the first place, but they just won't let you off even you keep reticent. I really don't know what's their point of keep criticize others. I am so sad to have met such people in my life. After MSNed with Veorence only I know that she also facing this kind of problem. I think these people are mentally ill, and they need psychologist!

3 comments:

V.V said...

Ya.. u r rite...it happends in every work place..we cant get away from it, but we can avoid to argue with them...useless..i do like to let go my tears before sleep...n get some pampering from my hubby...Tomolo is agin a new day for us!

*This the very 1st time i enter ur blog, its interesting...i just wanna get my 'blogging' life started...erm...no idea yet with how to upload the pics haha...(On MC today...fever ald.. too bad during my birthday morning)

Felicia said...

Dear Veorence,

Thanks for visiting my site. Hehe, just now she come and took on leave paper from me, I didn't pass to her personally. I put it on my table and let her colect it. Haha. I think she is very unhappy with me liao. But I am not scare at all. Me also going to resign~ *Haha* This is the time for me to take revenge!

V.V said...

Think you're doint the right thing in the 'right' time haha...just rest for a while only... cant really fall asleep cox badly headace... hope before you go kl i can date you out for a meal k... at the european restaurant u intro in your blog k!

#i've link ur blog to my blog, so who ever visit can click to ur blog too hihi.... found myself so 'outdated' now only started to blogging haha... (last time no phone line here wor...)