CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 11

Working Life

I've start my working journey again. Everyday wakes up at seven thirty. Wait for dearie fetch me to have our breakfast, after that he went to work and I back home and get ready for everything. Before nine o'clock I will ask my dad fetch me to work. Quite contented with what I am now, at least I've something to do. One of my friend told me, "it doesn't matter that you're university graduated or not, you can learn another thing else in your life, not only because you're a university graduated student means you already achived anything, you can improve yourself by reading, you can get self-improving on your own!" Thank you so much for these speech. I would like to accept everything you said, and will try to remember it always...

0 comments: