CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 22

A trip to KL

I just had a one day trip to KL last night. I went to Times Square shopping with my dear and some colleagues. I got myself a new watch and 2 clothes. But actually I'm still not satisfied because there's still a lot of shops there which I haven't visit. But I was force to go back... Rush back to Batu Pahat at 10p.m. Didn't managed to go to Sungai Wang & Mid Valley for shopping. But we did went to Lau Yat to shop for hard disk for Kee Wah.
My dear friend May is feeling sad recently. How I wish I can give her a hand in her problem but I can't. Wish everything going well for her. Take care yourself there my dear friend, we'll meet soon! Cheer up!
Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself. ~ Walter Anderson

0 comments: